It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some clubs have been accepting Barcelona's IOU notes as payment right? Bitcoin seems like gold compared to that.
This is a good point. What happens when Barca start or have missed payments. Weren't we warned during Frank's ownership to make payments or else

Last edited:
Looks like a briefing by the club

I don't think so myself. Why brief the media on target interests.

usually brief the media on max fee the club would pay or accept for a player, when negotiations take a sly through the media turn, or on alternative targets if they hit a wall.

But to brief this early on a list of targets, i see no benefit in that, particularly straight after the Sergio announcement. They'd speculate regardless, no need really to direct them. The fact they list like 6 options also suggests guessing.

If Haaland really wants to come to us and Dortmund miss out on CL it would be cheaper surely? If Grealish has a clause in his contract for Champions League teams it would be cheaper? If we sell off some of the younger players who’ve been out on loan we should be okay

I think Haaland would be more expensive if they miss our on CL. I'm in that camp.

They'd have to make up the money somewhere, and would look for more. He would also suddenly be worth more to them, in an effort to ensure they qualify for the following season. I'd see them digging their heels in, and saying he only leaves when the release clause becomes active

Peps going to make Grealish the KDB successor 100%

For what all of 3 years? He's not that much younger, a kdb is still in his prime. If we are in for grealish, which I consider a distant if, it is for the impace he would bring, rather than for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.