Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep never ever talks about potential signings in the press. Just his way of stopping the questions and noise.

Nice try Pep.... not sure anybody believes you though

If he came out and said yes we need a striker and we're looking... the journo's would be relentless in their questions about who we want and why. Also the selling clubs would know we need a striker and it strengthens their hand in any negotiations

There is no way we would have let Sergio go like we have done if we've got no intention of replacing him

come on man yes there are some truth in what he said but you seriously believe whatever he says in public is alway true?
I've yet to witness an instance where Pep intentionally lies about signings.

But let's not derail this thread - this thread should be all about Haaland - hopefully our next striker signing.

I've yet to witness an instance where Pep intentionally lies about signings.

But let's not derail this thread - this thread should be all about Haaland - hopefully our next striker signing.
He said maybe, so whatever happens he wasn't lying. Besides I'm pretty sure hes said before he's happy with his squad before a window, then we've bought new players. Either way no big deal.

Whether this guy arrives or not, it's imperative Torres gets more game time and that faith is showed in Delap. I have worries that we could have a recurrences of the Sane and Sancho situation 12 months from now with both players being tapped up with promises of more game time and us ending up with no Haaland, Torres or Delap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.