Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smells exactly like the Pogba deal. That worked out well... This kid is destined for Utd. Another over hyped oddball. City should stay well clear. From what I’ve heard of him, City will only involve themselves as a smoke screen and to drive up the price.

Haaland is just not a City player. He has trouble written all over him. Couple that with his agent and I doubt he is even being discussed at City. I am confident that a ‘Diaz’ quality player will be in their sights.

Haaland is just not a City player. He has trouble written all over him. Couple that with his agent and I doubt he is even being discussed at City. I am confident that a ‘Diaz’ quality player will be in their sights.

if our club can afford him we will get him and that will keep the scum below us for the next half dozen years ain’t that great maybe the scum won’t win the league for another 10 years haha

Smells exactly like the Pogba deal. That worked out well... This kid is destined for Utd. Another over hyped oddball. City should stay well clear. From what I’ve heard of him, City will only involve themselves as a smoke screen and to drive up the price.

WideeyedOpenChevrotain-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.