Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think City is in the most comfortable position about Haaland.
We have no pressure to act, have enough scoring power even without Sergio, now Mendy says why not me, Bernardo didn't even start and God help England if Raheem returns to form.

We can control the race from the top and look how it goes.
I don't think we'll throw tons of cash at him this summer but wait how Delap develops next season. The only question is how to compensate Sergio's minutes, but there's Ferran waiting for more games too.

No idea if Raiola/Haaland keep quiet if Dortmund fails to qualify for CL or get ugly to play CL somewhere else...

Haaland is just not a City player. He has trouble written all over him. Couple that with his agent and I doubt he is even being discussed at City. I am confident that a ‘Diaz’ quality player will be in their sights.
74 posts in 5 years and if this is the quality we’re missing out on then j can live with that.

If the figures being bandied around are to be believed Haaland's reps are in cloud cuckoo land. City should not spend money like this and Pep's recent comments about getting a new striker make complete sense...if Erling Haaland is too expensive we should try to sign his cousin instead.

If the figures being bandied around are to be believed Haaland's reps are in cloud cuckoo land. City should not spend money like this and Pep's recent comments about getting a new striker make complete sense...if Erling Haaland is too expensive we should try to sign his cousin instead.

yep just watched sky sports while they chatted about Kane apparently he is a 200m player and that’s what spurs should ask for if someone wants to buy him..

think if we hold off another season for a striker with Covid still rampant in Europe some clubs be begging for our money

Reactions: Bez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.