Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Some 'interesting' comments. We weren't at our best that's for sure, missed some chances that we really should put away and could have had a pen - I thought Can kicked Rodri's knee, but strangely he went down holding his head and there didn't appear to be any contact there. Got the rub of the green with Bellingham's disallowed goal IMHO. But.....never gave up, even though Rodri and Cancelo were oddly off colour. I genuinely believe we will go there, everyone will be a lot sharper and I can see us scoring 1 or 2, as their defence can be opened up.....and then we'll see what Dortmund are made of. Yes I would have liked 2-0 but I'm far from unhappy. Dortmund had a go and scored a fine goal, but we still showed some fight when we weren't brilliant - and you need that sometimes.
You been reading my Twitter timeline, you missed the bit abut Bernardo being ineffective

That's me see you all weekend.

Stay safe Blues.

Enjoy still being in all competitions. Whilst we still are.

Let the haters hate.

*And fuck BT........

* Granada V Rags is never a big European night you deluded twats. bwhaaaaaa
Winner plays LWT though. That could be massive.

I agree, and it pisses me off when we produce such great approach play without any end product.
It's been going on all season, however we are still the top scorers in the Premier League.
we are top scorers but everyone else in this league have been absolute shit this year.

Would be a real sickener to lose 0-1 in Dortmund now, so it'll be a relief when (if?) we score out there and avoid that fate. I'm sure we will.

Then again, I thought we'd beat Monaco & Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.