General Videogame Thread

I'm trying to convince my mate to go halves with me on this! Have you played A Way Out as well? Great game
I haven’t, no. But it was brought to my attention after playing It Takes Two, so I’ll definitely be giving it a go. Added it to my steam watchlist, so when it’s next on offer I’ll snap it up.

It Takes Two is honestly incredible though. I wish I could erase my memory of it and play again like it’s the first time.

I haven’t, no. But it was brought to my attention after playing It Takes Two, so I’ll definitely be giving it a go. Added it to my steam watchlist, so when it’s next on offer I’ll snap it up.

It Takes Two is honestly incredible though. I wish I could erase my memory of it and play again like it’s the first time.
Yeah A Way Out will leave you feeling like that as well, Hazelight Studios are geniuses!

What do you make of the xm3? I'm looking at the xm4
Best headphones i've ever had. Anyone that has ever asked to try them is amazed by the noise cancellation and the clarity of everything is really superb. I have some audiophile headphones (Senny HD595's) and obviously the XM3's are much newer, but imo they cane the Senny's in sound reproduction.

Got a really good hands on with the ps5 over Easter. First thoughts, that design is just awful. Slides about like a belly flipping penguin and much heavier at one end compared to the other. The flaps of plastic are annoying also, and pretty needless.

That said, it's a powerful piece of hardware and the PS collection offer is excellent and Astro's playroom is good fun. Nothing ground breaking to show on it so far though, that I have seen.

But pretty much all you can do with it now is play PS4 games a bit faster and smoother, so anyone keen to get one just hold on.

Got a really good hands on with the ps5 over Easter. First thoughts, that design is just awful. Slides about like a belly flipping penguin and much heavier at one end compared to the other. The flaps of plastic are annoying also, and pretty needless.

That said, it's a powerful piece of hardware and the PS collection offer is excellent and Astro's playroom is good fun. Nothing ground breaking to show on it so far though, that I have seen.

But pretty much all you can do with it now is play PS4 games a bit faster and smoother, so anyone keen to get one just hold on.

Plenty more you can do on it than just that.

Plenty of games on the PS5 that are just superb (yes some are also on ps4)

I agree the design is massive, the plastic support doesn't stop the flopping about.

Still annoyed the only way you can browse the internet is via twitter on the ps5

Best headphones i've ever had. Anyone that has ever asked to try them is amazed by the noise cancellation and the clarity of everything is really superb. I have some audiophile headphones (Senny HD595's) and obviously the XM3's are much newer, but imo they cane the Senny's in sound reproduction.
Nice one cheers.
I have two young kids I've got to listen out for so I'm worried the noise cancelling might get me into trouble with the Mrs

Nice one cheers.
I have two young kids I've got to listen out for so I'm worried the noise cancelling might get me into trouble with the Mrs
Yes i'm the same, but i've got 3! But the good thing about them is you can turn on ambient noise, so you can hear certain things. It's great if you're out and about so you can still make out something urgent like an oncoming car and a horn! :D

Apologies for the basic question - Managed to get hold of an Xbox Series X - Currently have an Xbox One with 2 external hard drives totaling 1TB - I have moved everything from the internal One HD to the external drives - I'm assuming I can just plug these in the Series X and carry on as normal, but that wouldn't utilize the X's capabilities fully? Am I better transferring the games I'm currently playing to the Internal HD of the Series X? The prices of the additional storage for the X is pretty steep so am trying to avoid if possible.

Apologies for the basic question - Managed to get hold of an Xbox Series X - Currently have an Xbox One with 2 external hard drives totaling 1TB - I have moved everything from the internal One HD to the external drives - I'm assuming I can just plug these in the Series X and carry on as normal, but that wouldn't utilize the X's capabilities fully? Am I better transferring the games I'm currently playing to the Internal HD of the Series X? The prices of the additional storage for the X is pretty steep so am trying to avoid if possible.

yes you can. I did it just put the hard drives into the back and your good to go!! Internal SSD is better due to faster load times and 120fps support but what I do I only put the games I'm currently playing on the SSD and leave the others to the hard drives

Anyone played Cyberpunk recently on the ps5? Just wondering if its worth buying now after such an awful release?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.