Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He visited City and United on the same day with his parents. He's hardly an unknown.

United even rolled out Ferguson at Carrington to really lay it on thick. United were actually willing to pay £35m upfront for a 16-year-old plus £10m in add-ons.

Thankfully, he listens to his mum and that was a let-off for us.

Immense talent.
Imagine being a bright eyed 16 year old and meeting the old piss can to listen to a slurry sales pitch. Bellingham would be 8 or so years old when twatty retired. It would be like being penned in and forced to listen to your great uncles rambles at a family gathering.

It's a bit of a shame for English football that guys of this talent (and Sancho) are seeing that the best way for them to make a name and get a go is in Bundesliga. But its undoubtedly worked for both of them and it's probably added a lot to their game, seeing a different type of football. As it is right now, i think another season at Dortmund as a regular would benefit him greatly, although i'm sure he'll crave Champs League football now.

It's a bit of a shame for English football that guys of this talent (and Sancho) are seeing that the best way for them to make a name and get a go is in Bundesliga. But its undoubtedly worked for both of them and it's probably added a lot to their game, seeing a different type of football. As it is right now, i think another season at Dortmund as a regular would benefit him greatly, although i'm sure he'll crave Champs League football now.
You mean a bit of a shame except for all of the players that don't go to the Bundesliga to make a name for themselves?

I have to say to whoever saw the promise in this kid at dortmund deserves a pat on the back that's top scouting
All (presumably all, anyway) of the clubs saw the 'promise' in him. He just decided that his best chance of progression was at Dortmund. Fair dinkum on the lad for being brave enough to move countries to achieve it.

What a talent, really was mesmerising

Agree with whoever compared him to Loftus-Cheek in his style

Brings great energy and skill, definitely someone we want to be keeping an eye on

But if it comes down to this season, I'd prefer if we were looking at Camavinga, he only has 12 months on his contract so would be cheaper and he's more defensively orientated

But what I like about both of these is their energy and dynamism with the ball at their feet, both are so well rounded for their age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.