Oldest City Souvenir/Merchandise you have

Turnstile, Think it maybe hyde rd.
Its green under the blue, no brass plate and just rotting in my garden.
Needs a new home.
Probably worth £100 scrap

Oldest programme I have is the 1955 Burnley away. But I have just sold on Ebay a ticket for the ECWC match ticket for the Lierse SK game. Only about 200 attended that game and Programmes were not available as far as I know. Winning bid was £280. So all you City fans get rooting through your dad or grandad's attic for this ticket. It's rare!20210119_170306.jpg

Oldest programme I have is the 1955 Burnley away. But I have just sold on Ebay a ticket for the ECWC match ticket for the Lierse SK game. Only about 200 attended that game and Programmes were not available as far as I know. Winning bid was £280. So all you City fans get rooting through your dad or grandad's attic for this ticket. It's rare!View attachment 13847
I went to that game. I'll have a look through my program collection when I eventually get back to Manchester.

Got my 12 month visitors passport signed by most of the players including Joe and Mal at the hotel, they thought I was mad !

Have my 69 Final ticket (oldest lad has the programme, along with the rest of them) Have an odd one from mid sixties. Official opening of Wigan Athletics floodlights. Joe sent a full first team to play on a Wednesday night. Not a great amount of midweek games then so went. Strolled to a 4-1 win (their goal a bit “dubious” I recall). Also have a players towel from Kappa era. Always claimed it was Kinkladzes (he might have used it) I’m sticking to the belief)

Last edited:
Got a rossette from a game in November 1949 against Birmingham and also got one of andy morrisons boots from the 99 play off final

I might have older but I do have the 100th FA Cup final programme.

I might also have a Carlisle Utd programme from when they were in the top flight and played City, I have the full home allocation of programmes and a few aways (an old fella who lived next door gave them to me when I was about 14yo) I did have a really old City scarf but I never liked it as it had a maroon stripe in but I have no idea where that went.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.