My Dad

What can you say apart from really sorry for your loss mate, you really have suffered recently and my heart goes out to you I’m sure as part of the blue family on here i speak for most if there’s anything we can do for you, you only have to shout out ,once again so sorry for your loss take care pal

That’s absolutely awful news, TINY. Your family have had a grim few months, but please stay strong. RIP TINY’s Dad.

My Dad passed away yesterday. He developed pneumonia and other infections but the doctors don’t really know the reason he went. They’re certain that the AstraZenica vaccine he had 48hrs prior to hospital admission was the driving factor to him becoming so poorly and have reported it as such.

My Dad was such a kind and happy man. He gave me everything and anything and most importantly gave me City. I’ll miss him every single day.
Sorry, shit times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.