EDS vs Liverpool, Fri 9th @ 7pm on City+

Nmecha is such an enigma.Very silky and clearly a tremendous athlete but his mentality and conviction just seems very hot and cold.

He had a great cameo tonight.

What a pathetic outfit Dippers are. Offered next to nothing all game. When it comes to replacing their ageing first team then they are going to have to put their hands deep into their pockets (as opposed to someone else's) and spend big because not one of the shower we saw tonight has a cat in hell's chances of making it.

Thought Doyle was our best player he seem the mature one who knits it all together when he gets the ball he makes the right pass positively.. think he is ready for the step up or a loan..

Thought Doyle was our best player he seem the mature one who knits it all together when he gets the ball he makes the right pass positively.. think he is ready for the step up or a loan..
Not what I was thinking I'm afraid. He seems to stroll about and passes backwards/sideways much of the time. I think that he has to show a lot more to have a chance of stepping up to the first team squad. Hodge seemed more dynamic and incisive in the FA Youth Cup games he played in.

I would be happy to be proved wrong and would be delighted if Tommy could progress given his background and support of the club.

Unfortunately, I tend to agree. So want him to succeed but, as you say, tends to do a lot of 'safe' passes and when he tries to be more positive either tries something too ambitious or cocks it up. Could be just that he has outgrown this level (almost certainly has) and will shine again in the company of better players. Also agree about Hodge, tremendous prospect who was injured at a really crucial time in his development.

Unfortunately, I tend to agree. So want him to succeed but, as you say, tends to do a lot of 'safe' passes and when he tries to be more positive either tries something too ambitious or cocks it up. Could be just that he has outgrown this level (almost certainly has) and will shine again in the company of better players. Also agree about Hodge, tremendous prospect who was injured at a really crucial time in his development.
One of the safest players we've had in recent years was Gareth Barry, he wasn't bad.

Not what I was thinking I'm afraid. He seems to stroll about and passes backwards/sideways much of the time. I think that he has to show a lot more to have a chance of stepping up to the first team squad. Hodge seemed more dynamic and incisive in the FA Youth Cup games he played in.

I would be happy to be proved wrong and would be delighted if Tommy could progress given his background and support of the club.

we all see what we want to see! I saw him wanting the ball looking for that forward attacking pass and if not on pass it back also breaks play well..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.