Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a snippet today that I'm gonna share. If its bullshit then so be it, I'm only passing on what I was told

I know somebody who I know for a fact knows KDB and is on first name terms with him and his wife. Kev told him about the new contract and about Sergio leaving before they were announced. I was with this lad this morning and he says that he was with Kev this week and he told him that Haaland is a done deal

As I say... don't shoot the messenger.. only passing on a bit of info that I was given
I fucking hope so.

I think Haaland is a quality player. Strong, quick, great touch, great appreciation of what is going on around him. My worry is he seems a bit odd. A weirdo. Number of his interviews have seen him giving strange and disrespectful answers. Maybe its me but I don’t like it. It indicates an unprofessional attitude and a self indulgent side. I do not like rudeness, there is never a need for it and it alway illustrates a lack of character. If I spot it I always steer well away when recruiting staff. He also has an agent who is utterly unreliable and will always only be interested in a buck. Still a no from me but if he lands then I still believe he would do well. Just hope he doesn’t unsettle the team.

I think Haaland is a quality player. Strong, quick, great touch, great appreciation of what is going on around him. My worry is he seems a bit odd. A weirdo. Number of his interviews have seen him giving strange and disrespectful answers. Maybe its me but I don’t like it. It indicates an unprofessional attitude and a self indulgent side. I do not like rudeness, there is never a need for it and it alway illustrates a lack of character. If I spot it I always steer well away when recruiting staff. He also has an agent who is utterly unreliable and will always only be interested in a buck. Still a no from me but if he lands then I still believe he would do well. Just hope he doesn’t unsettle the team.
Speaking of weirdos....

Shut up you lemon

I'm seeing some absolutely ridiculous takes on haaland and this is another one.

He’s had some awkward interviews but that is very obviously and simply nothing more than being a young guy who wasn't used to having a camera in his face. He's already looking more composed in his interviews now, and if you watch the vid of him and foden playing fifa you'll see that he's actually quite a funny guy and a bit of a character (and very friendly with Phil). You can see with the dortmund team he looks a popular player and him and Bellingham clearly get on as that video of them walking down the tunnel together at the etihad shows.

You obviously recognise (at least some of) his talent as a player, but you say that it's "still a no" because you think he's "a bit odd" and "a weirdo". You question his "unprofessional attitude" (when there is plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise) and last but absolutely certainly no means least you "do not like rudeness".

Those are the reasons that you give for not wanting to sign what looks to be the next striking phenomenon. The man to replace Sergio Aguero. The one who adds a new dimension and completes this team, a team that is absolutely crying out for him?

Please believe me when I say that I mean this in the nicest way, but that is bonkers. Absolutely. Bonkers.

Seriously!? I’ve seen him be a bit short with interviewers before but in what way is that deserving of being branded a “weirdo”? Literally no different to the attitude the likes of Pep or KDB give to interviewers when they ask them stupid questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.