Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Can’t see us getting Haaland with Peter Glaze from crackerjack as his agent....City won’t pay him, simple as that ... Hope I’m wrong though :-)
I will be well fed up if Sergio goes to an English club ...
Just read this.. you made me smile recalling Peter Glaze and ‘Crackerjack’, with Eamonn Andrews, Pip Hinton and Leslie Crowther. I used to watch as a kid growing up in the 50s and 60s! It was a great, fun programme but eventually grew tired and out-dated, eventually being axed in the 80s.

Around the time Bowie released ‘Ashes to Ashes’, I remember coming home from work early one Friday to see it on tv. The ‘playlet’ with songs they always finished on featured Peter Glaze singing Bowie’s hit, sanitised as per the ‘Crackerjack’ way.. ‘Ashes to Ashes, fun to funky/ Major Tom’s a cheeky monkey..’

’Tired’ and ‘out-dated’ indeed. Not to over-extend the metaphor, let’s hope the likes of leeches like Raiola and his ilk are ‘axed’ from football ASAP.. they contribute nothing and are certainly being overtaken by the times, especially as Covid’s impact on the game’s finances is slowly but surely being revealed..

Just read this.. you made me smile recalling Peter Glaze and ‘Crackerjack’, with Eamonn Andrews, Pip Hinton and Leslie Crowther. I used to watch as a kid growing up in the 50s and 60s! It was a great, fun programme but eventually grew tired and out-dated, eventually being axed in the 80s.

Around the time Bowie released ‘Ashes to Ashes’, I remember coming home from work early one Friday to see it on tv. The ‘playlet’ with songs they always finished on featured Peter Glaze singing Bowie’s hit, sanitised as per the ‘Crackerjack’ way.. ‘Ashes to Ashes, fun to funky/ Major Tom’s a cheeky monkey..’

’Tired’ and ‘out-dated’ indeed. Not to over-extend the metaphor, let’s hope the likes of leeches like Raiola and his ilk are ‘axed’ from football ASAP.. they contribute nothing and are certainly being overtaken by the times, especially as Covid’s impact on the game’s finances is slowly but surely being revealed..

Raiola and his ilk are greasing the right palms and they are securing a long and profitable future for themselves and others - leaching from the game.

I’ve got those same fond memories of those times, especially Bowie’s ashes to ashes

Still find it very odd that City announced he won't get a contract extension, the timing, I mean he is not that old and we really need him still, specially in games like against Leeds....very odd indeed. I always thought he was going to stay with us until his European retirement and have a last hurrah with Independiente, but now we let him go and looks like he might be playing for Chelsea?

Still find it very odd that City announced he won't get a contract extension, the timing, I mean he is not that old and we really need him still, specially in games like against Leeds....very odd indeed. I always thought he was going to stay with us until his European retirement and have a last hurrah with Independiente, but now we let him go and looks like he might be playing for Chelsea?
Wasn't on the bench today because of another niggle, the niggles have been getting progressively worse as time goes on.

Freeing up his wages gives us scope to bring in a top player, keeping him on the books gives us more of what we have now which is nothing.

Kun will never be forgotten but we have to move on and not dwell on emotions that have long sinced sailed by.

How many games will he be available for them though? Has barely played for a year now and sadly looks a shadow of his former self.

I never believe any player who talks about going "home" and playing for their boyhood club, it's usually nonsense, it's all about the money, one last pay day.

Kuns body is broken, but because of his name and incredible exploits , someone out there will give him a big contract and he will take it.....

Absolute legend but missed the last four days training, another niggling injury , it’s now a constant theme , £250,000 a week even on a “free” transfer is a huge gamble for any club .

He’ll go to Chelsea be injury free for the next couple of seasons and be banging goals in left right and centre and probably help them win some trophies it’s just our luck isn’t it

He’ll go to Chelsea be injury free for the next couple of seasons and be banging goals in left right and centre and probably help them win some trophies it’s just our luck isn’t it

Who ever signs him it’s a lot of outlay on wages for someone who is rarely fit these days. Chelsea, Barca or whoever makes a deal with him ain’t going to see him on the pitch for large chunks of the season. Love Sergio and sad to see him go, the decision to not renew is the right one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.