Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
there's no chance this team can win the champions league, wer'e too soft and miss too many chances, we got away with it on tuesday because of a shit referee, we cant cope with a high intensity opponent that press high and attack at pace, if we go behind on wednesday wer'e fucked, when dortmund went forward we were wide open, i fear the worst but even if we get through i dont see us winning it
Were the rags the best team in '99
Liverpool in '05
Chelsea '12
No they had fine margins go in their favour. Neither Bayern or PSG looked great defensively but PSG were clinical. Mentality wise we need to score 1st and wonder if Pep will go back to the double pivot that made us more secure while Ruben was getting acquainted.

Eddie
Walker Stones Dias Zinc
Cancelo/Fernandinho Rodri
Gundogan
Mahrez KDB Foden

Would prefer Ferny instead of Cancelo in the double pivot but he played 90 mins today and be suprised if he starts.

We can play slightly more defensive against their counter attacking system and the longer its 0-0 the better even though it will be nervy, can't concede 1st

Heart says 3-0 City ... head says a nervy 1-1.

What would be very nerve-wracking would be for it to still be 0-0 with 15 mins to go, and they bring a couple of attackers on for a big final push.

there's no chance this team can win the champions league, wer'e too soft and miss too many chances, we got away with it on tuesday because of a shit referee, we cant cope with a high intensity opponent that press high and attack at pace, if we go behind on wednesday wer'e fucked, when dortmund went forward we were wide open, i fear the worst but even if we get through i dont see us winning it
We say stuff like this and we’ll probably come out and batter them like Chelsea when us fans were really looking down.

Gets me how people say, I don't give a fuck about the champions league, this feels to me like a huge game and I'm pretty excited about it, we were better than Dortmund in the first leg should of been a couple of goals up going into this game, we need as always to put our chances away, 3-1 city

I always like to think we deliver when the chips are down!
We can do it but we just need to fucking score!
2-1 city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.