Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody and i mean nobody is paying a million pound a week for haaland ? forget what that daft clown is saying
ronaldo or messi don't even get that. not even in there prime ?

the deal is done for haaland both parties have a verbal agreement and the agent is just trying to unsettle the lad
haaland should get rid of the clown and do what KDB has done and control himself
Well kev’s proved it you don’t need leeches like Riola.

nobody and i mean nobody is paying a million pound a week for haaland ? forget what that daft clown is saying

the deal is done for haaland both parties have a verbal agreement and the agent is just trying to unsettle the lad
haaland should get rid of the clown and do what KDB has done and control himself
A clown like him will surely have a severance clause in his contract with haaland that will pay him a wedge even if haaland walked away

I can imagine that Haaland (and Mbappe) could eventually earn £1mill/week, but not yet.
He will have to earn that money especially if he comes to the Premier League. It's a different standard than what he's playing in right now. Look at Werner and Havertz, they have both struggled in their first season. I would be telling Haaland that although we believe in you, we need you to show us that you can score regularly in the league. If you do we will gladly give you a long term, big money contract, as you will become a superstar!

Even if any club signs him, what are chances that Raiola won't create a scene and pimp him out after 3 years and make him like that egobastard Zlatan and move clubs?

Who’s the deal done to mate ? Have I missed something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.