Premier League Games 9/10/11/12 April

Somebody should walk to Jamie and flick him on the nose, just to feel whether he is there, or wait a second, even better, lets do it to that Irish ruffian, then wait and see if was it nothing. Micah mate, grow a pair lad!

It IS a fucking foul!!! He deliberately swung his arm back to hit him in the face. Sure he overreacted but I wish our players would start going down too, we're too honest and it's doing us no favours
I agree, I don’t like it, but everyone is making a meal of every challenge, except us.
I don’t want diving, but we need to start getting in the refs face and making aware of what’s going on.
For instance we hardly ever get a foul when we’re pushed off the ball, others drop to the floor and it gets given.
We should have been in the refs face yesterday when Leeds tried to undress Stones and we had a nailed on pen.

It is still baffling to me how poorly VAR has been implemented in this country. Surely this should be easy to fix

I would have been upset had it happened to us and a goal ruled out.

But the cheating culture is alive and well and because of the theatrics these decisions are now the norm.

The rags can have no complaints give the amount of cheating they do,they are simply getting a long overdue dose of their snide medicine,the hypocritical outrage is embarrassing.

Fuck em :-))
Nail on head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.