Glad we missed out on these

Jocks Y-Fronts

Watched 10 minutes of the Rags game yesterday and I have to say that Bruno Fernandes comes across as a snide cheating little git and I'm glad he went to them instead on us. That got me thinking about their players who we were linked to recently and we dodged bullets with them all for various reasons.

• Wan-Bissaka
  • Maguire
  • Pogba
  • Fernandes
  • Sanches
  • Fred
Any others ??

All completely different players under Pep and in our team but they are rags now.
Agree with this. With better coaching, they probably would've turned out way better than they look now. Only one I would feel is severely overrated (when they bought him) is Maguire.

If we’d signed Fernandes instead of them getting him we’d probably have wrapped up the title already. That would be about 10 penalties they wouldn’t have got this season. Were we even interested in him though?

The rest were bullets dodged for sure.

If we’d signed Fernandes instead of them getting him we’d probably have wrapped up the title already. That would be about 10 penalties they wouldn’t have got this season. Were we even interested in him though?

The rest were bullets dodged for sure.
He doesnt get those pens if he plays for us though, however, any we do get he probably scores!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.