Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
United are going to win all their remaining games so I would not shed a tear if we don't reach the UCL semis, where either opponent would be too good for us on current form.

united will drop points mark my words ? at the moment they are cocky cunts but that defence will let them down
forget the spurs game they rolled over like always when facing united ? but you can bet your house they will be turning up in the final in a couple of weeks

Over 7 games United will drop at least 2 points minimum, in a draw against Liverpool probably. If the goal difference stays reasonably sane then we need 8 points at very most to win on GD. That's only 2 wins and 2 draws from 6 games. Somehow we'll manage that. If they draw a 2nd game then just the 2 wins will do. In short we will win the title but we won't win it all. If we could have seen off United and beat Leeds, we'd be requiring a point or 2 at worst to be Champions. Sadly, we've let them put a spoke in our wheels which will slow is down to the title and might deny us a real shot at the Champions League.

I agree. IMO it is actually a sign of a great team if a team plays the best in the most important matches. About time we did that in the CL instead of fucking ourselves with unnecessary mistakes.
Maybe, but i think a truly great team plays at the same level in all the important matches. We've done that in every single competition bar this one and i think it's because of the away goals thing. I thought we had made an adjustment since we started our run, but we reverted back in the last couple games or so. Hopefully we can return to it for this one.

Laporte at left back on Wednesday, anyone?
I wouldn't be disappointed to see a 3-5-2 to be honest, Stones, Ruben and Laporte. Walker and Cancelo as wing backs.

If we go the way we normally do then Fernandinho has to start. We can't go with Rodri and Gundogan as holding midfielders again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.