Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else worried he's going to go three at the back - Lyon style ... when they were playing that way to "prepare" against Bayern in the semi-final thinking ahead already ... I have a bad feeling he is going to do something like that ... and I am basing this on:

1- It's something he'd do thinking against Bayern or PSG (we'll know tomorrow but whichever of them is through) that we'd need to be more solid.

2- We are already 2-1 up so have that one goal lead - to encourage him to do this kind risky thing.

3- He has the players for it, Dias, Stones, Laporte, Ake, Ferna, Garcia ... he can pick any of them in a three at the back system he devises.

4- He might do it to put Dortmund off guard, theirs is a young couch who might think how we played last leg and this will be something that could potentially completely throw them off.

5- It's Pep, he overthinks and I still can't get over the fact that in first leg it was too unlike him to name a team we all actually liked.

So don't be too surprised by a surprise team selection come day after tomorrow.

God. How have we managed to do so well over the last few years with such an inept manager. You could do better for us

Anyone else worried he's going to go three at the back - Lyon style ... when they were playing that way to "prepare" against Bayern in the semi-final thinking ahead already ... I have a bad feeling he is going to do something like that ... and I am basing this on:

1- It's something he'd do thinking against Bayern or PSG (we'll know tomorrow but whichever of them is through) that we'd need to be more solid.

2- We are already 2-1 up so have that one goal lead - to encourage him to do this kind of risky thing.

3- He has the players for it, Dias, Stones, Laporte, Ake, Ferna, Garcia ... he can pick any of them in a three at the back system he devises.

4- He might do it to put Dortmund off guard, theirs is a young coach who might be thinking on how we played last leg and this will be something that could potentially completely throw them off.

5- It's Pep, he overthinks and I still can't get over the fact that in that first leg it was too unlike him to name a team ... that we all actually liked.

So don't be too surprised by a surprise team selection come day after tomorrow.
I agree , rather than manage the game he will over think and do something silly , in fact i am resigned to it year after year

Reactions: MAG
I think we see Laporte, Zinny, and Jesus come in for Bernardo, Stones, and Cancelo. After what Gabby did to Varane I want him running at these as much as possible. Could see the diagonal from Laporte to mahrez being a huge weapon in this one. 2-0 city, Mahrez, Gundo
Post of the year

God. How have we managed to do so well over the last few years with such an inept manager. You could do better for us
In fairness his record in the CL since leaving Barcelona is wank

Reactions: MAG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.