Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wud go 3cbs id also play fern and rodri
..................ederson....................
....stones ..diaz ...laporte....
..walker.............................cancello
................fern....rodri...........
....................kdb ...............

...........sterling ....jesus.........

Don’t know how Sterling can get in the team in front of Foden or Mahrez

If they score first we will lose. City don't seem to be a mentally strong team. We are alright when we are winning but when the other team score first we can't cope with it. We get rattled and lose the plot. That's why we are rubbish at penalties because we aren't strong enough psychologically.

We win most of our penalty shootouts thought

God. How have we managed to do so well over the last few years with such an inept manager. You could do better for us

Not in the cl we havent which is clearly his point

In fairness his record in the CL since leaving Barcelona is wank

Clearly. My point is that Pep is possibly a better manager than @MAG but most people on here know better than Pep

Where did I say I know better than him or I that I can manage better than Pep?

I am merely pointing out what I am worried about as a fan ... and I listed my reasons why I think there is a possibility we could see something different come Wednesday.

The fact that majority liked the line-up and formation he picked in the first leg against Dortmund was a shock in itself ... and that is based on what he has done in the past ... Monaco, first leg (defensive subs when they were well tired and there for the taking, we stopped), then second leg - too gung ho ... Liverpool, first leg, Gundo as an extra defensive midfielder thrown in at the expense of an attacking player (and that Gundo was nothing like the Gundo of now) ... Spurs then, first leg, rotated and rested went too conservative ... Lyon ... where do I even start, and that is still fresh in memories so don't need to remind people ...

No questions that Pep is the best manager in the world, best now and best ever ... yes even better than Fergie ... but he does such eccentric things sometimes and almost always in the CL knock-out stage that this time him not doing it (in the first leg) was a surprise ... so I am just raising a point if anyone else is worried too and waiting to see if he does it in the second leg instead ...

You would think the side is fairly obvious based on who was left out on Saturday. Maybe 2 positions that are a question mark!

Seems to be a flip of a coin perhaps on Zinchenko or Cancelo (Cancelo when on his game we know what he offers, but last few games haven’t been the best) at left back. Walker being left out at the weekend surely he means he starts at right back?

wide men, Foden and Mahrez. KDB, Gundo and Rodri back in. Maybe a decision between Bernardo as a false 9 or Jesus, if even Jesus plays you would think he will play in that rotating 5 ahead of Rodri!

I would rather see the team play with 10 players than see 3 CBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.