Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a done deal....
already sorted
Great! He better play like a donkey on Wednesday. If Haaland fails to score I will be convinced he has the bags packed and is waiting on a lift back to Manchester via the old toilet in Stretford to take a piss on ole the puppet. If you look close enough you can just about see the strings sticking out of his raggy arse.

am not Paul McCartney he died in a car crash in 1966
Then how can you be replying to me Paul?

tumblr_ofq30dpMqD1tb8iyko1_500.gifv

If anyone is bored... Here's Redcafe Haaland transfer saga from Nov-Dec '19, ended with him choosing Dortmund

I doubt anyone else is in for him knowing that he wants to come home.. so Zorc has to start mumbling that they aren’t going to sell in a desperate last ditch attempt to grab some extra millions.. Mino is bossing it... all is forgiven

If anyone is bored... Here's Redcafe Haaland transfer saga from Nov-Dec '19, ended with him choosing Dortmund

"feck it Greenwood will be better anyway"

Hahahahaha

Dunno why he has to mention "we are not at war"......maybe been leaked in Germany he's causing trouble between player and club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.