It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio's agent is reportedly in Barcelona to 'finalise' his next move. According to spain.
I don't begrudge him a move to Barca if that is what he fancies, sooner see him there than play for another PL club. If he gets his chance to play with Messi and some decent weather then who can blame him.

How can Barca afford Kun's wages...?
I dont think adding £250k a week to their wage bill makes much impact in reality compared to other wages they pay.

He is also likely to be a player they can get without a fee that actually may result in better commercial income and repay some of his cost.

I dont think adding £250k a week to their wage bill makes much impact in reality compared to other wages they pay.

He is also likely to be a player they can get without a fee that actually may result in better commercial income and repay some of his cost.
They cant even pay the wages of the players they already have. And they cant even afford to sign Garcia on a free

They cant even pay the wages of the players they already have. And they cant even afford to sign Garcia on a free
Choosing not to pay garcia £100k+ a month is sensible as much as it may be a dick move if it was pre-agreed.

Also doubt their current players are playing for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.