Champions League Games 13/14 April

That. And also, I'd like to see our owners get their hands on what could be viewed as "the Holy Grail". Plus, it'd be brilliant to see Fraudi Pep win it again.
100% this. Imagine SM, pep, khladoon, Serg, fern, Foden and anyone connected to the club and how much they want this. I understand it’s not for everyone, but as a club and the people who run and play for the club it means so much. I

I’m not sure I understand how us playing Dortmund gives us a mental advantage.

Personally I dont feel any negativity. I do, however, have what I think is healthy dose of reality. If we get past Dortmund tomorrow, getting by PSG over two legs will be extremely tough and if we are able to do that, beating any of Chelsea, Liverpool or Real Madrid in one game will also be extremely tough. We are going to have to be at our best from now on if we are going to win this year.
It's never easy any year, for any team.
If we progress to the semis I can't see PSG doing cartwheels at the prospect of facing us.
We may or may not win the tie but I wouldn't be shitting my pants at the thought of playing PSG.
With the squad, team and manager we have, we have as much chance of winning this as any other team remaining in the competition.

PSG v Bayern was a very good game. Mbappe & Neymar are formidable opponents for any defence. If we get through then it is going to be a really tough game although i'd hope our wide players will perform better than Bayerns did and we would need to be full of legs in midfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.