Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of us in the States, sports illustrated can just go and have intercourse upon their person. Absolute c#nts.
And it's not just ONE story, it's every fucking story

I hope this is the media thread.

Tomorrow’s Mirror
Wow just wow , it is shaping up to be a wonderful Champion’s league to lift our collective Covid cloud away. Two of the worlds best young strikers in United bound Haaland v future Liverpool ace Mbappe in a semi final face off.Then the mouthwatering prospect of them meeting one of the two most successful English teams this decade in the final managed by (along with Ole), two of the three best managers in England this season.
There was a rentagob on Sky Sports News yesterday who said Pep was “probably in the top 3 managers in the game today”.

I cannot for the life of me think who could possibly be in front of him in that list!

Just put on bbc1 news, pressed the text service then sport it has both game reports from last night's chumps league. On Chelsea game it tells you that they will now play either of Dippers or Real, but go to next report on Psg game and it states that they held on to reach the last four. No mention of the other 2 teams left in comp wonder why.

Granada news just now spoke firstly about the dippers tie then switched to us briefly wit a shot of PEG in a rags coat.....fucking laughable it really is !

There was a rentagob on Sky Sports News yesterday who said Pep was “probably in the top 3 managers in the game today”.

I cannot for the life of me think who could possibly be in front of him in that list!

I wouldn’t say that Pep is the best manager, but he’s definitely in the top one ;-)

(Cap doffed to Mr B. Clough)

Just put on bbc1 news, pressed the text service then sport it has both game reports from last night's chumps league. On Chelsea game it tells you that they will now play either of Dippers or Real, but go to next report on Psg game and it states that they held on to reach the last four. No mention of the other 2 teams left in comp wonder why.
Silly Sally just did the same on BBC breakfast. Then spends ten minutes interviewing someone about what might happen in the Olympics in four months time.I mean does anybody give a shite about the Olympics !?

The BBC’s rife with it the last couple of days. Nicely timed, positive article on Bellingham yesterday followed by one on how Watzke doesn’t have to sell players this summer, with lots of digs about City’s spending and failures in the quarters of the chumps league. You’d swear Dortmund were the English club, wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.