United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extract from the BBC on his presser today:

Posted at 13:1613:16

'Win by the book'​

Man Utd v Granada (Thurs, 20:00 BST - agg 2-0)
7dfcdb15-bfb5-45df-8083-07abb41547e7.jpg

Manchester United

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was critical of Tottenham's Son Heung-min for his part in Edinson Cavani's disallowed goal on Sunday, and the Manchester United boss says his side want to win games in the "right manner".
"Every manager has a certain values," said Solskjaer.
"When I got sent off against Newcastle [as a Man Utd player] many years ago, I thought I did the right thing for the club.
"But Sir Alex [Ferguson] absolutely lambasted me after the game. He said 'we do not win that way at Man Utd'.
"I have lived that way ever since. We want to win and win in the right manner. It doesn’t matter who we play against, I want to win by the book. Every manager wants to win in a fair way."

Never go full Paperboy folks.....
"Win by hook or by crook" more like.

That little fuckwit gnome is really starting to irritate me.

'Win by the book'​

Manchester United

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was critical of Tottenham's Son Heung-min for his part in Edinson Cavani's disallowed goal on Sunday, and the Manchester United boss says his side want to win games in the "right manner".
"When I got sent off against Newcastle [as a Man Utd player] many years ago, I thought I did the right thing for the club.
"But Sir Alex [Ferguson] absolutely lambasted me after the game. He said 'we do not win that way at Man Utd'.
"I have lived that way ever since. We want to win and win in the right manner. It doesn’t matter who we play against, I want to win by the book. Every manager wants to win in a fair way."

yep media report this bullshit! But oh ole is a saint while his players dive cheat scream when fouled and the media won’t report that ole is a two faced rag scumbag

'Win by the book'​

Manchester United

I assume there was an uproar of laughter in the pressroom at that?

Absolutely scandalous.............

'Win by the book'​

Manchester United

It's almost like 'how much bollocks can I talk'.

'Win by the book'​

Manchester United

Commit fouls all you like - but don't get yourself sent off was probably the mantra...

The raggies have been passing to the seats!!

Not their sh1t managers fault then?

Funny that no other team playing at home has that problem.

The raggies have been passing to the seats!!

Not their sh1t managers fault then?

Funny that no other team playing at home has that problem.
Everybody quite rightly laughed at the deluded liverpool fan who came up with that bullshit a few weeks ago yet the paperboy gets a free pass from the same media jackals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.