Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. She is ok, but appears to be turning into the standard talksport clickbaiter
Wow. When you think about other presenters, notably the oft-praised Mark Chapman, Gabby Logan on athletics, Orla Chennoui on cycling, or even the lead presenter on Super Sunday who I think does a decent job, I’m genuinely surprised to hear she’s been awarded that. (Unless it has to go to someone different every year and it was her turn etc)

And then he comes up with this tripe in favour of United. Apparently they've changed their seats from red to black to help the players, and stone has somehow linked it to a valiant anti racism campaign too?!

BBC News - Man Utd change Old Trafford backdrop from red to black after players' struggles

I'm really confused. Is Stone really a united employee, or does he just like the watches and memorabilia they pass on his way, unrelated of course to the preferential reporting they get from him?
And then he comes up with this tripe in favour of United. Apparently they've changed their seats from red to black to help the players, and stone has somehow linked it to a valiant anti racism campaign too?

BBC News - Man Utd change Old Trafford backdrop from red to black after players' struggles

I'm really confused. Is Stone really a united employee, or does he just like the watches and memorabilia they pass on his way, unrelated of course to the preferential reporting they get from him?
The page is not available. Once again BBC1 Internet stuff disappears into the Rag equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle yet on some u tube compilation l just caught something that City fans were guilty of racist comments in a Derby to Lingard and Fred.
I don't remember that but the pics showed Liars Corner where Ferdinand was hit on the faces by a coin although he claim to have been celebrating with rags fans. The coin must have changed direction in flight unless his head is more twisted than previously thought. All lying bastards, club and media alike.

Silly Sally just did the same on BBC breakfast. Then spends ten minutes interviewing someone about what might happen in the Olympics in four months time.I mean does anybody give a shite about the Olympics !?
I saw that. That Teakwondo woman must have woke everybody up in her house. Shouting like a banshee.

The page is not available. Once again BBC1 Internet stuff disappears into the Rag equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle yet on some u tube compilation l just caught something that City fans were guilty of racist comments in a Derby to Lingard and Fred.
I don't remember that but the pics showed Liars Corner where Ferdinand was hit on the faces by a coin although he claim to have been celebrating with rags fans. The coin must have changed direction in flight unless his head is more twisted than previously thought. All lying bastards, club and media alike.
Nope, still available here

BBC News online main page.

Scroll down until get to the sport headlines

E1-B85639-928-D-47-E8-AEBE-24671-F139663.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.