Champions League Games 13/14 April

What makes it worse is the media will briefly mention it and then if these scumbags get past madrId will be fawning all over them hailing their performance,make an example of the cnuts ffs uefa or are they afraid too..

Their proud of what theyve done to the bus, Posting saying "Welcome to Liverpool" and laughing about it

I don’t like Real but I really hope they smash the dippers tonight

Someone will be seriously injured or worse killed. Something has to be done about these turds.
If it had been thrown second earlier it could have distracted the driver, lose control......
It will be played down as an 'isolated incident' but if the coach had been slowed to walking speed like ours there would have been more missiles hitting it.

I’m banned off Liverpool thread for suggesting they are allegedly murderers, however tonight I’ll stand by this, or to be more legally accurate attempted and successful manslaughterers
Surely the scouse twat who threw that can be traced, very lucky that brick didn’t go through the front window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.