Match Thread | B. Dortmund vs Man City (14/04/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to change it now and get a proper presence up front.

Bernado off and Jesus on and we’ll get through.

If we go out against these it really will be poor as we’re a much better team.

Ok so I've only seen since the 20 minute mark but what I saw City played well? Unlucky Kev off the woodwork. Don't need to panic yet, as long as we score we're still in it even if Dortmund score again.

Danger now is them getting a second against the run of play, we’re still well in this at 0-1
Yeah, I think they probably will, which means we have to go for it now like it’s the last game of the season. 2-1 gets us into extra-time, take them into deep water and drown the fuckers.

Mahrez has been wank
Wank is harsh, hasn't done much of note admittedly but most of our play has been down the left. Around him, Walkers got defensive duties, Bernardo is trying to cover Rodri's immobility in the middle and kdb who is usually out there is upfront, there's nobody for him to link with out there. Was very unlucky not to score, deserves longer to produce something.

Started off understandably cautious but a defensive blunder has meant we have more urgency and are playing well. Dortmund in fairness are organised very well. Keep at it lads and a goal will come.

Foden and mahrez are starved of space hopefully things will open up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.