#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously hoping its going to be a comfortable night,but we may need a magician if things aren't going right.....he'll be feeling wounded sat on that bench,it could be his moment.

I have been a huge critic of his on here, but I’m not sure I’ve ever wanted him to score more than when he got the ball there. He’s 10 yards in front of their defence and I’m shouting at the tele “Go on Sterling, go on lad”.

Why is he stopping and taking it inside? I get it when he does it on the other wing because he doesn’t have the confidence on his left foot, but why take it on to his left there? I don’t understand him, I really don’t.

That was his confidence boost opportunity right there.

I have been a huge critic of his on here, but I’m not sure I’ve ever wanted him to score more than when he got the ball there. He’s 10 yards in front of their defence and I’m shouting at the tele “Go on Sterling, go on lad”.

Why is he stopping and taking it inside? I get it when he does it on the other wing because he doesn’t have the confidence on his left foot, but why take it on to his left there? I don’t understand him, I really don’t.

That was his confidence boost opportunity right there.
Frustrating to watch for sure, if that wasn't a sign of a player lacking confidence then I don't know what is. There was no passing option there.

He'll have to sit on the bench for now as Foden shines, and he will have to pick himself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.