Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Was fucking worried after first half, but what a great comeback in second half, best for me was the lack of real chances we let to Dortmund. They hardly had any good shot 2nd half, kept Haaland very quiet too.

Huge games vs PSG, but lets worry about that when we get there, quite important 3 games before that too.

Only thing I did not get when Mahrez etc was so tired after 80 minutes why we did not brought on coupe subs, there was no danger of conceding 3 goals, 10 minutes to Jesus, Sterling, Fernandinho would have been totally OK imo.

Wasn't overly confident at ht but I was wondering if they'd shot their bolt in that first 30 mins. They were overloading us all over the pitch which wasn't sustainable. Once we settled the game down and played to our tempo we looked much better.

The semi is gonna be fucking mental. I've already chewed half my lip off

Imagine my arse going when we get a penalty ans i see mahrez lining up to take it. What a fucking penalty though.

foden, de bruyne and gundogan were mustard.

once they scored we played our game and they couldnt live with us. Need to make sure we do the same against PSG. No more starting slow and scared

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.