#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a more limited player than Fernandinho (no shame in that) but he’s had a very good season after a shaky start.

I really like him but when things aren't going his way it's glaringly obvious as it's such a vital position in our team.

Not his best tonight but he's definitely a huge asset to the team.

Really poor first half again, he's been the weak link over the two legs but to his credit he sorted himself out at half time and was very good second half. I fear for him vs PSG though he will get nowhere near Neymar. Has to be a job for Fernandinho.
I came here to say exactly this. Neymar operates in/around opponent's DM area too, after watching his game yesterday.

I really like him but when things aren't going his way it's glaringly obvious as it's such a vital position in our team.

Not his best tonight but he's definitely a huge asset to the team.
He was exceptional second half, what are people missing with this lad? He obliterated their midfield last 45 minutes... also we win against PSG in the midfield battle, which is when he’s at his best.. his reading of the game is becoming second to none!

He was exceptional second half, what are people missing with this lad? He obliterated their midfield last 45 minutes... also we win against PSG in the midfield battle, which is when he’s at his best.. his reading of the game is becoming second to none!
Like I said, I like him and I think he offers alot and will continue to improve. Definitely not a Rodri hater!

First half tonight he was bypassed too easily by the Dortmund midfield - second half he was much better but I certainly wouldnt class his overall game tonight as exceptional. In my opinion he's normally better than he was tonight.

Agreed he is huge in the games against PSG. Trying to stop that counter is one hell of a task!

Like I said, I like him and I think he offers alot and will continue to improve. Definitely not a Rodri hater!

First half tonight he was bypassed too easily by the Dortmund midfield - second half he was much better but I certainly wouldnt class his overall game tonight as exceptional. In my opinion he's normally better than he was tonight.

Agreed he is huge in the games against PSG. Trying to stop that counter is one hell of a task!

city as a team struggled to defend the space in front of their defense against dortmund, they were pretty good at bypassing the first line of pressure and playing balls there. I fully expect pep to play a double pivot against psg because of their inverted wingers + neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.