Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The commentary team I had were excellent...not sure of the commentator's name but he was alongside Andy Townsend who clearly wanted City to win.

There was a cry of dismay when KDB hit the bar and when Foden scored you could hear Townsend say 'yes' under his breath.

The commentary team I had were excellent...not sure of the commentator's name but he was alongside Andy Townsend who clearly wanted City to win.

There was a cry of dismay when KDB hit the bar and when Foden scored you could hear Townsend say 'yes' under his breath.
Ye, same, very balanced, hummed a bit about the pen then on reflection decided he shouldn't have had his arm out like that.

I for one will be sleeping soundly tonight knowing we're under their skin.

JS103070785.jpg

Semi-finalists, dickheads!

Funny how we were serial QF bottlers until a couple of hours ago - now it’s “predictable” that we go through

Tomorrow’s Sun
The doped oil state derby champions league semi final truly is a battle of the biggest of big spenders . PSG with their wonderful 222 million record signing Neymar against Manchester City and their obscenely expensive record signing 58 million Rodri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.