Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was starved of service and still played a big part in both their goals. Only thing stopping him from scoring was Dias putting him off balance as he fell after bouncing off Haaland in the first leg.
Put him in this City team and give him a year to adapt to Pep's demands. He'll be an absolute monster.

Yeah I'm not convinced but haven't been since day 1.
2021 Peter Crouch. Think there's better out there for the money that these idiots want.

Remember when Torres went to Chelsea from the dirty scummy shits.
Think Haaland may be this. Got a good record but bloody hell, seen absolutely nothing that suggests he's going to rip the pl apart

I fucking love this place when it comes to them judging a player. "I watched him for 2 games and he didn't score so he's shit."

Youngest ever to 20 Champions League goals, 49 goals and 13 assists in 53 appearances for his club and only the same age as Foden so not anywhere near to reaching his potential. Yeah lets just sign Ings instead...

Do you rate Aguero? Has he gone three or four games without scoring a goal?
Aguero’s a different beast. More goals per minute than any other striker ever in the Premier League . . an absolutely top class, fully proven striker. . but at the latter end of his career and spending more and more time on the treatment table.. . and he’s generally a bit iffy in his first 3 or 4 games back after an Injury . .
What’s Haaland’s excuse for being almost invisible over 2 legs then?
I’m not saying that he’s not posted great stats in Germany but I am saying that Pep sussed him out and we kept him out of both games.

Aguero’s a different beast. More goals per minute than any other striker ever in the Premier League . . an absolutely top class, fully proven striker. . but at the latter end of his career and spending more and more time on the treatment table.. . and he’s generally a bit iffy in his first 3 or 4 games back after an Injury . .
What’s Haaland’s excuse for being almost invisible over 2 legs then?
I’m not saying that he’s not posted great stats in Germany but I am saying that Pep sussed him out and we kept him out of both games.
He’s also posted fantastic stats in the Champions League at a very young age and is going to get even better. We kept him out but we have the best defence in England. Under Pep and with our midfield supplying him he could smash Aguero’s scoring record for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.