Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

I can’t believe how many posts are saying we were poor in the first half.

I understand the emotion of going a goal behind can cloud your judgment, but we were excellent in both halves - dominated the ball, dictated the game, stayed patient, created chances.
I thought we were poor first 15 or 20. We were choking it again. Passive, timid, too many taking the easy option. After that we started to play and played much better, but we probably can't afford to do that against psg, we could be 2 down before we've started

I understand the emotion of going a goal behind can cloud your judgment, but we were excellent in both halves - dominated the ball, dictated the game, stayed patient, created chances.

Personally I thought we were more concerned about them scoring until they actually scored and then we started playing our normal game with less pressure

But put Haaland in a team with Foden 'n KdB and he becomes the player we think he has inside him - and he does it regularly. Like Sergio did!

Fifty mins in last night and I'm thinking that the quadruple was good fun while it lasted. Sixty-five years trundling to Maine Road 'n The Etihad and I still know fuck all about football, and City!

Last edited:
It’s ok the upstanding Merseyside police are on it. Sleep safe tonight.

"Such incidents will not be tolerated under any circumstances. A dedicated investigation team will be reviewing CCTV footage from the area, along with our own body worn camera footage, and working closely with the club to identify those responsible."

They couldn’t even find the cünts that were stood on top of their vehicle throwing stuff at our coach, they’ll never find these vermin. More corrupt than an African dictator.

Just frustration... taking a step back we were decent, should have been more comfortable but you know us...

I lasted 11 minutes of commentary before the telly went on mute. I switched the sound back on with five to go and he was still bigging up Dortmund and their "did all they could" performance

Watching the game with my 11 yo and he said why is everyone going on about Dortmund

Educated the lad in the bitterness in the media due to us having the best owners in the world and everyone is jealous

Home schooling eh!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.