Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btsport do that with everyone we play, it's nothing new.
When we scored against villa a few weeks ago fletcher and scouse nobhead was stunned into silence. You could feel their disappointment coming through loud and clear but btsport and especially Ian darke and this sour **** jenas really show up the bitterness.
Fuck em.
That was one of the worst

McManaman was pretty much cheering Villa on every time they went close with his ooohhhing and aaaahinngg

So the Merseyside police did nothing then about a mass gathering during a pandemic

Ive not seen the footage but assume all their fans were wearing face masks and lobbing bricks at the correct social distances

Having said that that’s not that much different if there isn’t a pandemic
To be fair to the scousers, they wiped the brick with sanitiser before they threw it!

I would also add that the sooner players like Foden either get off social media or stop employing a company to speak on their behalf the better.

The damage social media can do to a club/player far outweighs the financial benefits.

Considering SB does a terrific job as our correspondent he certainly gets my respect.
Not only that because he goes against all other reporters who frankly do not treat City with either the truth or respect.
I'm sure his hands are tied tegards saying what he could job wise but total respect is deserved for him.

I remember Townsend shouting “Get in” when Sergio completed his hat-trick against the German rags a few years ago, so he always gets well received by me, and Guy Mowbray loves us. His bio says he’s a York City fan, but he could pass for a Blue!
Yes I remember that from Townsend. Guy Mowbray said on BBC once, that he had a soft spot for City

Not only that because he goes against all other reporters who frankly do not treat City with either the truth or respect.
I'm sure his hands are tied tegards saying what he could job wise but total respect is deserved for him.
UK based reporters, on the whole our worldwide press is very complimentary and rightly so.

Btsport do that with everyone we play, it's nothing new.
When we scored against villa a few weeks ago fletcher and scouse nobhead was stunned into silence. You could feel their disappointment coming through loud and clear but btsport and especially Ian darke and this sour **** jenas really show up the bitterness.
Fuck em.
Mcmanaman was cocommentating on the Liv v Madrid 1st leg when the main com told him Dortmund had equalised a few mins after it had happened and he contained his glee pretty well but only a min or so later when Foden got the late winner Macca let out a groan of disappointment which he tried to hide by kind of morphing it into a sentence but his change of mood was evident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.