10 years ago today....

It'd be fitting that ten years of success ends with us winning every trophy we are in for this season.

I hope that twat Ferdinand is reminded of this today,fucking wanker that he is
Funny how "bants" in the form of a mocking banner prominently displayed in the stadium was acceptable but a cheeky wink wasnt. City, ruining bants.
Probably the best Poznan pre match. Early on they shouldve scored but we grew into it and got our rewards and the late match fire drill in the rags went off successfully.

Funny how "bants" in the form of a mocking banner prominently displayed in the stadium was acceptable but a cheeky wink wasnt. City, ruining bants.
Probably the best Poznan pre match. Early on they shouldve scored but we grew into it and got our rewards and the late match fire drill in the rags went off successfully.

Absolutely fantastic day,not as good as actually winning the cup a few weeks later,that was an awesome day,never ever forget it,but as loads of Blues have said over recent years,beating them twats in the semi,was the start of the tide beginning to turn,and Ferdinand and the rest of the rags all knew it

Great day from start to finish, I was convinced we'd win after the early couple of raggy misses.

Ended up in the middle of the night walking home from the coach drop off singing songs with my lad, very pissed up to be told by a copper to shut up as there was a rag on the bridge down the road who was threatening to jump...it would have been quite a detour to go around so we kept quiet walking under it until about 20 foot past it then went for it again.

The abiding memory though will always be until Birmingham we saw 1 rag coach and 2 rag cars, the rest of the traffic was a beautiful Sky Blue & they say Manchester isn't blue!!!!!

It was also the first of many trips to Wealdstone.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.