#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top top player, should never be sold just because he's in this rough patch.

There must be reasons as his current state of two minds.

Sterling is the epitome of form is temporary, class is permanent.

Top top player, should never be sold just because he's in this rough patch.

There must be reasons as his current state of two minds.

Sterling is the epitome of form is temporary, class is permanent.
I never get that statement as its only true until its obvious it isn't (and that goes for any player).

That aside though, why do you think he is the epitome, genuinely interested, not looking for ww3

I’m hoping when fans return we are able to give Raheem some much needed vocal support, I think this will massively improve his performance and get him back to where we have previously seen him, He needs to feel the love man :)

I’m hoping when fans return we are able to give Raheem some much needed vocal support, I think this will massively improve his performance and get him back to where we have previously seen him, He needs to feel the love man :)

I was thinking of him missing crowds but more in terms of the derison, abuse and hate he receives from away crowds. My guess is it fires him up to prove haters wrong. A fight he has been so, so succesful at...

Plenty said that about Sane.

Sane never delivered 3 of the best seasons ever seen by an attacking player at City. Sterling scored 30 goals just last season and was the leading scorer in England across all competitions for 14 months up until October late last year.

Also, it’s a good job we didn’t let Bernardo go last season when he was pretty poor eh?

Sane never delivered 3 of the best seasons ever seen by an attacking player at City. Sterling scored 30 goals just last season and was the leading scorer in England across all competitions for 14 months up until October late last year.

Also, it’s a good job we didn’t let Bernardo go last season when he was pretty poor eh?
That has nothing to do with what i posted.Irrespective there is always a replacement.

Bernardo? awesome,a favourite of mine,hopefully Pep continues to play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.