Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It us truly shocking. The number of times they pan away from the ball onto a player or manager; no idea what is going on I the game.
Also the number of time they show the score board, like you don't know the score ?
Maybe someone should tell them, the score is at the top of the screen with the time and teams .

It us truly shocking. The number of times they pan away from the ball onto a player or manager; no idea what is going on I the game.

c9ZkwlQ.png

Just watched the women. I have a question re the pitch. Is it the same type as the main stadium? It seems to be in better condition, despite being used by 3 teams.

Just watched the women. I have a question re the pitch. Is it the same type as the main stadium? It seems to be in better condition, despite being used by 3 teams.

Pitches have a life span the main stadium pitch life span ended last season. There wasn't time between the end of last season to the start of this season to rebuild the pitch.
I guess the academy pitch is at a different stage of its life span

I guess the academy pitch is a desso pitch the same as the main stadium

Pitches have a life span the main stadium pitch life span ended last season. There wasn't time between the end of last season to the start of this season to rebuild the pitch.
Yes that makes sense. The academy pitch has stood up well considering its hammered.

Does it have all the sight lines etc necessary for VAR, that would be my only question, otherwise maybe worth considering?

Btw, are the goal highlights from today a available to view anywhere?

The other thing about the academy pitch is that it gets full sunshine, and a drying wind after any rain, whereas the stadium pitch gets neither in winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.