The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I couldn't give a fuck what any of them think.

I'm stunned any of them stuck with us when we were shit (if any of them were around at that time).

Remember those days? Remember when we used to dream that maybe, just maybe one day we could turn the corner and become a successful club.

I do, and that's what kept us going through those times.

What City have done now is effectively removed that hope from millions of fans around the country. It's a cunts trick and anyone even remotely thinking this is a good thing is a **** too.
Top post.

This is how it works in US sports — if the local market rejects the product you declare the market impossible and move to a different city. Usually you get 3 or 4 cities in competition and you force them to give you sweetheart deals to come
I can see these Super League guys in 10-15 years thinking :" Do we really need 2 teams in Manchester ? Or 3 in London ?" Then they will move teams around the world.

I couldn't give a fuck what any of them think.

I'm stunned any of them stuck with us when we were shit (if any of them were around at that time).

Remember those days? Remember when we used to dream that maybe, just maybe one day we could turn the corner and become a successful club.

I do, and that's what kept us going through those times.

What City have done now is effectively removed that hope from millions of fans around the country. It's a cunts trick and anyone even remotely thinking this is a good thing is a **** too.
Has anyone in the thread suggested it’s a “good thing”, because it seems like you keep building that strawman to argue against.

Could work. Porto, Bayern and Dortmund. But make sure Bayern and PSG are kept apart so there is no repeat of

Ahhh now we know what game Munich are playing. Reinstated, win it, announce they’re joining the super league an hour after they get the trophy.. wouldn’t put anything past those German rag snakes
But PSG didn't sign so Bayern out

Money is an issue but closed competitions, that's the piss take.

Remember dreaming when we played Gillingham, the start of our return back to the big time? That dream is now over if this is allowed to happen, clubs like Everton, Newcastle, Villa, it's over for them.
Agreed. It's promotion/relegation that's the sticking point with so many I think . . . and some survivor's guilt among City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.