The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
One thing I'm wondering is how do our government "kill it" when it does not reside in this country? Can you kill something that does not have a HQ yet for example? Who owns it, where is the HQ, who will be held accountable?
You can “kill it” for the 6 playing in this country and tie them up in so much red tape that it’ll make it impossible for them.
Tax and work permits are 2 very simple ones and they could change laws to make it even harder, knowing they’ll get the backing from the rest of football.
Easy votes.

I can only assume the owners think we owe them eternal gratitude for 'rescuing' us and can do whatever the fuck they like with our club.
On the contrary. City are reported as being last on board and only joined so as not to be left behind financially. The ESL is going to give 14 competitors of ours a huge windfall, that would otherwise knock us back years.

One thing I'm wondering is how do our government "kill it" when it does not reside in this country? Can you kill something that does not have a HQ yet for example? Who owns it, where is the HQ, who will be held accountable?
You can start by denying work permits to non-british players and withdrawing match day policing.

Now you’re talking...apologies if already posted.

UEFA is preparing a counter-attack in the Super League. UEFA is working with english investment fund to come up with new LOC that would have a starting budget of 4.5 billion € but which could go up to 7 billion.‘ @RCMSport

Was hopefully around midday that City were going to announce they had pulled out of this ESL. Seems to have gone very quiet now from what I see on here. No press/media tweeter saying anything about City.
Hope I am wrong an City quit before it is really to late

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.