The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Did you ever trust them?
You seem to have a real agenda. They’ve done nothing wrong other than consider a project then change their mind. Had it been a success & we’d not even considered it, then I’m sure some folk on here would have criticised them for not being as forward thinking as other clubs.

a real agenda? Literally the first time I’ve ever really posted about them on here the last two days. I’m Angry and annoyed about what’s happened. Like most of our fan base is. It’s a pretty normal reaction, As seen by the posts on here.

nothing wrong - you can’t honestly say that. They’ve dragged our name through the mud. Not as forward thinking - I’ve never seen as many posts against it before - 99.9% of our fans were against it.
seems your pretty quick to form a judgement about someone.

Silence from Spurs players and figures today? They don't get paid as much as other top teams due to their structure, I bet they've been told this would significantly boost their incomes.

Is Perez doing a late night interview tonight? I cannot wait to see how the ESL respond to us leaving.
I am laughing at the dipper players, it took them until 9pm to post their disapproval !!! - just after we pulled out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.