Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I think about it Real Madrid can sign both Haaland and Mbape.
Mbape next year ends contract, they can now spend 100+m for Haaland and next year get Mbape for free and give him a big signing grant that will be worth him waiting for this extra year in Paris.

Mbape next year ends contract, they can now spend 100+m for Haaland and next year get Mbape for free and give him a big signing grant that will be worth him waiting for this extra year in Paris.
I don't imagine Mbappé's deal is going to run out. I suspect either he leaves this summer or he signs an extension as some sort of gentleman's agreement with PSG so as not to screw them over, with Real Madrid swooping in at a future date.

Of course that's me speculating.

They want Mbappe now. And if you follow their media, no one there really believes they will get both

Well past his best though,and only a game away from getting injured again.

Its been awesome,but his time is up.

Sergio gave us a glimpse today what it feels like to have a proper goal scorer in the team. If teams are already scared of playing against us, imagine a 6 foot 4 monster coming along to join the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.