United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No top 4 and a serious money fine will suffice for me, thank you very much... I went too far when I asked for relegation, or did I

There is footage of stewards literally opening the doors to let fans into stadium. Laughable really how they’ll go unpunished from this today

Souness only one talking sense. Micah has been out of his depth and didn't call out two occasions when all other owners of the 6 were named and we were simply called Abu dhabi owned. He is meant to be an ambassador FFS. His whole appearance had been an embarrassment (amongst meany other people)this evening...

I, like every other city fan adore the glazers, no other set of fans are going to get behind united fans bid to see them sell up to another rich owner that can pump 2 billion into their squad to compete with the elite instead of just 1 billion.

I do however find it hard to condemn them. They're football fans trying to actually make an impact at their club, 1 or 2 morons aside which you get everywhere, they've largely been peaceful with the sole aim of disrupting the game to cost their club money and get noticed. I hate United to my bones but I can't hate that.

I don't adore the glazers.

They are cunts, the worst kind of owners.

But I am happy to wish such twats upon that club and it's rabid fanbase.

Ragcafe is funny. Apparently we are obsessed with them because we are paying attention to this shit show. Schadenfreude must just be a funny sounding word to them i suppose.

"They will never be us" - how will i find the strength to go on not being you delusionary simple simons. It is horrid being a City fan, please rescue me from this empty existence and give meaning to my life you wholesome "proper" club.

On a more serious note i hope that police officer recovers well, that looks very nasty, poor bugger.
A protest against their owners but singing songs about us, I think I know who is obsessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.