United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole protest has been embarrassing.

If you're there to protest the owners, protest against the owners. Don't attack the police, don't go after Stewards, don't start having penalty shootouts in the Stretford End and pose for selfies with Gary Neville.

Worst of all the whole world was on football fans side in this fans vs. owners thing, and you've given the detractors so much ammunition to undermine fan action now.

It was just a rabble, no real organisation, no real objectives, just a bunch of bored twats looking for something to do on a long weekend.
Reminded me of a bunch of Corbyn or extinction rebellion protestors. No one listens to their shite because they either have no message or are obviously paid or talked into being twats!

i love the blame game hahahahaha its the glazers fault hahahahahaha

somebody is rounding up muppets so called fans today and they don't even know what the riots are about
the glazer should come out and say we will never be pushed or made to sell the club because we have given the utd managers the money when asked. but if somebody else is better than you then you have to take its life

the glazers have given every manager the money they have spent £1billion on the team in less than 10 YEARS
the fans don't know what they are rioting about ? because somebody is blowing smoke up the ass of a small group of thugs under the name of utd fans

They’re fuckin mard arse cunts who can’t handle being 2nd best, they had it so good for so long, if they were playing that game to win the title today do you think all that shite would have happened,would it fuckers like! cunts to a man everyone one of em i hope the Gkazers own em forever!
Don't disagree with any of that. I'm not backing their reasons, as I said, they only want somebody to out spend the rest yet have the audacity to claim our trophies don't matter for that same reason. I just can't mock or slate the idea of fan power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.