United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conspiracy theory number 1234583638326.

United win Europa League
Liverpool finish 5th
United docked 20 points for protest
Hey presto, both qualify for next years Chamions League

If I could be bothered I’d probably look it up for myself, but does anyone know what the official line is regarding punishing a club who has failed to put on a fixture due to not controlling its own fans? Or does it come down to who that club is?
City points deduction.

Carragher and probably Ratty even saw the officer with the slash to his face and still maintained the party line of "peaceful protest". Should be totally ashamed of themselves. The poorest, most biased coverage I've ever seen.
Just lies.
They sure did.

Liverpool concerned about their coach being attacked, oh, the fcuking irony

Was just about to post precisely this. Spit referenced the “few idiots” and the coach attack with RM. Was it a few idiots attacking our coach??? He is as thick as pigshit.
There’s a video circulating on social media of someone with a facial injury talking to Spit. Intriguing why this wasn’t discussed on Sky.

football is being used today sadly ? everybody will get labelled with the football side of this. but the truth is its nothing to do with football fans but just hooligans

somebody high up are controlling this and wanting it to happen ? mark my word football is being used to get what some powerful rich people want ? a group of rich people are funding this because they want a control part of united and willing using football to get a control of the club ?

they know the government and police will get involved and they want the yanks out of football and can not guarantee safety to them owners and think they will buckle under the pressure of so called fans rioting

the government and boris has said we want our uk clubs owned by people from the uk and they will back the laws they won over the european council and brexit to win back clubs in the uk ?? sadly this is the way they think we can stop manchester city and the control and money we have over the rest. this 50 plus 1 ownership and spending what the club earn through fans is bollocks because its the players and managers that are greedy not the clubs

the world best players and managers will stop coming to the uk clubs if money is taken out of football don't they see it if the money is taken out of the uk football teams you can bet they go elsewhere in invest in other leagues around europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.