Gary Neville

Spare just a thought for poor old Micah today in the middle of that shit show. Undoubtedly under pressure to join in the owner bashing, he sat there miserable as sin wondering which of his employers he was going to piss off most. Good for him he finally spoke out for HRH Mansour but he could and should have said a great deal more.
I was waiting for him to say innocently ‘the safety of players is paramount, after all, we wouldn’t want a repeat of the incident at Anfield where our bus was wrecked’. That would have put Spits gas at a low peep.

Imagine if you can somebody with a brain on there today. I would’ve loved Martin Samuel being on the panel.
He overreached himself today, big time. He was grandstanding, filling airtime with “certainties” at a time when not all the facts were known.
I don’t know if there is a MNF on tomorrow, but I would expect some serious on-air backtracking after those outbursts this afternoon. He went well too far and I’d expect the bosses at sky to be reigning him in, or sending him on his way. He’s got too big for his boots. If he wants to become a campaigning politician, or stand for Mayor etc, he should jog on and do it.

After Neville’s highly public refusal to blame United fans for their protest and his comments about being with them which effectively condoned their actions, which included violence against police and stewards, Sky should no longer inflict this insufferable gobshite on us. He has effectively incited future action that could cause the abandonment of other games. This is totally unacceptable.

Sack him now Sky. It’s your duty.

Carragher and Keane weren’t much better either.
Need to get #SackNeville trending

After Neville’s highly public refusal to blame United fans for their protest and his comments about being with them which effectively condoned their actions, which included violence against police and stewards, Sky should no longer inflict this insufferable gobshite on us. He has effectively incited future action that could cause the abandonment of other games. This is totally unacceptable.

Sack him now Sky. It’s your duty.

Carragher and Keane weren’t much better either.
Or Richards well done souness only one with any balls against the cartel

I've just seen his comments..how on earth can he get away with saying that??

Basically asking for more violence. Never been fooled by him and never will. Gets a lot of backing off my mates who don't like utd but I've stood by he's a premeditated t@@t and he's very aware of how and what he says, trying to make a headline.

Wa@@ker Neville

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.