Gary Neville

The problem with sacking him means we would just be landed with that (if there is any common sense) soon to be sacked championship manager - I think I just about prefer Neville

I think it’s funny as fuck.

I recall 74 after their own cult hero back heeled them down to Division 2 , they basically instigated football violence in a sickening attempt to remain relevant.

Fucking sad twats , stop digging , your hole is rapidly becoming a vast cavern with no escape.

Absolutely, he's normalised the attack and assault on not only a football stadium but GMP and stewards. Ordinary people work in the offices at Old Trafford and they had to cower on fear and lock their doors to avoid these morons. Throw the book at him and united as they knew this was happening and have not done enough to prevent it.

After Neville’s highly public refusal to blame United fans for their protest and his comments about being with them which effectively condoned their actions, which included violence against police and stewards, Sky should no longer inflict this insufferable gobshite on us. He has effectively incited future action that could cause the abandonment of other games. This is totally unacceptable.

Sack him now Sky. It’s your duty.

Carragher and Keane weren’t much better either.
Indeed.

Condoned everything today. With videos showing them breaking down doors and causing criminal damage, trespassing, violence against stewards and attacking Police officers...

77CFD450-6712-4E1F-97C6-C84AF24B9A04.jpg

This officer was actually on a video talking to Neville and Carragher, and then within an hour the pair of them were claiming it was a peaceful protest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.