Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone genuinely believe the protest yesterday would have taken place if the rags had been top of the league??
Thought not.
It’s fuck all to do with the ESL.
It’s all about the lack of success.
Cunts the lot of em!
Of course not,its all about jealousy,we are fucking killing them.

You don't here a peep out of the pathetic cunts when things are going ok,they couldnt give a shite who is signing their gargantuan cheques.

Apols, I thought it was - can you clarify? Is it News International, Fox ?
Sky is owned by Comcast whilst TS is owned by The Wireless Group, which is owned by Murdoch et al.

Comcast own a plethora of US channels though, so it’ll be interesting in the coming days how they react to the relentless slagging off of US ownership and whether the Sky narrative changes at all.
That being said, I’d imagine it won’t as it’s one of the very few occasions where the 2 biggest fanbases that sky have to pander to, might be seen as having something in common.......

I wonder what the coverage would be if that was City. If fact no need to wonder. The moral.l outrage would be huge. Calls to forfeit the game, points deductions and pictures of the injured police man everywhere.
The narrative would be 'The calls for crisis club City to be stripped of points and titles grow ever louder as the Premier League, FA and UEFA join forces to instigate a new investigation'.

Which means ‘citizen Smith ‘ carragher is in fact in the pay of the same company which owns TheSun newspaper,which is so much loved on murderside!

And that's the exact reason why Colin Murray(Liverpool fan) left Talksport after NewsCrop bought it

Took my first ever trip into rawk today to see what the bus brickers reaction was. In summary-

Had it been them they’d have been docked at least 3 points

They were vilified in the media for the bus “parade”

ONE person misbehaved at the champions league game against us, and ONE can of cider was thrown at City’s team bus, and ONE flare thrown that went nowhere near the bus

These red cunts are as deluded as each other. One can of cider, 60 cans of Stella, 40 bottles of Bud, and enough fucking bricks to build a housing estate you demented scouse pricks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.