United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a divide in the views I expressed between some of us blues.
Last thing we need though is confrontation, or in house fighting between ourselves.

I was merely pointing out that we wouldn’t like to have owners like some of these other clubs, this potentially could happen to us 1 day if things ain’t changed. This is about saving football , saving clubs.

Clubs shouldn’t be treated as businesses that shareholders take dividends, revenue from clubs should go back into the clubs, the clubs belong to the fans.

We need protect football so the game as we love it is still around when our great great grandchildren grow up they can experience the love of football as we know it, not the corrupt cash injections and withdrawals proceeded by some of these owners which unbalance the game.

Club stature and success should be built naturally and not be effected negatively / positively by third parties.

I sensed a couple of you disagreed with my comments and for some beknown reason posted pics of a united banner showing last time we won league and all I’m going say is ....... treat those how you would like to be treated and always remember 2 wrongs do not make a right.

I've said it before, they want to party like it's 1999, they're haunted by the memory of Ferguson and trophy after trophy, year after year after year, they're trapped in a class of 92 cognitive dissonance nightmare, where they long for a new generation of Cantona, Beckham, Giggs, Scholes and Keane, yet know deep down it's not going to happen. They want to be England's club team again, they want compliant refs and a fawning media, they want their manager knighted and hailed as the greatest, they want to be bigger, better, richer and more powerful than everyone else, all the time and forever.

It's not enough for them to spend big to compete, which is what they've done, they don't want to compete, they want to be winners, today, tomorrow, always.

They desperately need these things to give their pathetic lives meaning and it tears them a new one to see us achieving all the things that used to be exclusively theirs.
UTT6QbG4EPOIE.gif

After years of domination and doing what they want they cant handle the noisy neighbours being better

Simple as
If the PL don't come down on these twats it will give wankers everywhere carte blanche to disrupt any game to try to change outcomes. I fear for tomorrow's game that a load of feral cunts turn up at the Etihad with their half and half rag/Norwich scarves

It seems like my post has been taken wrongly by a minority.
At end of the day we are all meant be football fans, as much as we dislike united, Liverpool etc. We shouldn’t be in joy that their clubs are getting ruined by greedy businessmen.
You never know 1 day maybe our oil money dries up and we are bought out by a greedy American owner who bleeds the club dry. We wouldn’t like that , it’s about protecting the game, protecting football and what is right.

There is no class in kicking the enemy when they are down because we are ok. You never know what is round the corner.

Football has been around a longer time then all of us alive today. If things don’t change regarding rules and ownerships then football as we know it will not survive. The rich will get richer , clubs which are the beating heart of cities will seize to exist, the game will be ruined. We need all be united against this and stand up for what’s right about football.
The clubs belong to the fans !
Boring rag. Go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.