United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad facts are united was never in debt till 2005 when the glazers took over and put them in debt.
Owners shouldn’t be able to do this and the fact they take dividend payments out of the club is morally wrong.
I understand the united fans frustration and I believe all of us as fans should unite to stop these evil people ruining our football clubs.
With you all the way, let's wreck the swamp!

If they want the Glziers out....who could actualy buy the club? Ar they thinking about this? .....their debt is somewhere in the region of £700m-£900m depending on where you read/who you listen to...

So whoever buys them has to invest at elast that much before buying them,.....and then the rest....profit for the glaziers....money to invest in the team, money to invest in the stadium etc etc etc..

How much did the Sheik buy us for including whatever debt we had at the time? It cant have been anywhere near that much and we had the stadium sorted (i think).
Im sure there are people with financial savvy on here to answer this
Buying the rags from the Glazers would be like buying a parasite-infested old dog together with a decrepit kennel.

Does anyone remember what the rags' fans reaction was to the attempted stealing of the Premier League earlier in the pandemic? The one where they tried to take special voting rights in exchange for a one-off payment to the football league? I don't remember much furore around that, even though it was rumoured to be much of the same protectionist bollocks that would make them immune from failure.

Sky sports still towing the line that utd fans broke in and wasn't let in and that it was peaceful and not violent.
Fuck me even pinnochio didn't lie this much.
Fuckin brilliant isn’t it? Even though there’s shitloads of videos all over social media to the contrary. Reminds me of that Iraqi general comical Ali. All is well, nothing to see here. Ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.