Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TalkSport is all united, yet on the media thread people are complaining that nobody is talking about united.
The papers are full of it and I'm fuckin' sick of all that MiB break in bollocks, old news now. I witnessed more commotion going on pre crimbo 97 when trying to buy my daughter a teletubby than what happened yesterday. Not mithered about the fuss caused by a few hundred dipsy rag tinky winky's getting up to a bit of mischief,.

City could spank PSG 6-0 later and it still wont be big news.

The big thing to remember is us scoring first doesn't change anything. Our only objective tonight is not to concede twice. Achieve that and we're heading to Istanbul.
I hope we do score first. It means we get extra time if they score 2, it takes the pressure off and the players know if we get another the game is ours.
The last thing we should be doing is trying to park the bus, it’s not how we play.

The papers are full of it and I'm fuckin' sick of all that MiB break in bollocks, old news now. I witnessed more commotion going on pre crimbo 97 when trying to buy my daughter a teletubby than what happened yesterday. Not mithered about the fuss caused by a few hundred dipsy rag tinky winky's getting up to a bit of mischief,.

City could spank PSG 6-0 later and it still wont be big news.
You're right. I remember trying to buy Tellytubby bedding for my niece in Ashton Market in 1997. Now THAT was commotion. Everything's so half hearted these days.

I hope we do score first. It means we get extra time if they score 2, it takes the pressure off and the players know if we get another the game is ours.
The last thing we should be doing is trying to park the bus, it’s not how we play.
We might not have a choice of parking the bus, it could be like the Alamo for the first 20 odd minutes , if we can sustain that and start to control the game and take it to half time 0-0 we should, should be alright as long as we stay focused second half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.